Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gens @ Ottawa March 12th

+9
Gens Fan 112
gensman
joegeneral
goalie gal
ogf
Gens_Fan_22
generalsfan
hockeybeats
archer_gens
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gens @ Ottawa March 12th - Page 2 Empty Re: Gens @ Ottawa March 12th

Post by Gens Camper Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Why is it I only read that only 1 blogger hockey beats is the only backer - DIPS has

Everyone else says - if there is someone out there who can do better - change is in order - how is that any different than upgrading your team - re trade.

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by gensman Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Great points!

gensman

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBBY ORR NUMBER4 Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:24 pm

These debates are excellent reading . Time will tell , I personaly am exhausted . I need a break and rejuvinate my appreciation . I think its Golf season , any one looking for a game !!!!!!!!!

BOBBY ORR NUMBER4

Number of posts : 230
Seat Section : 105
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by gensman Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Lots of 'team related' potential 4somes ... but the snow still flies, lots of hockey to be played by others, and it ain't even golf season for weeks! Evil or Very Mad

gensman

Back to top Go down

Post by gmc 118 Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Gens Camper wrote:Why is it I only read that only 1 blogger hockey beats is the only backer - DIPS has

Everyone else says - if there is someone out there who can do better - change is in order - how is that any different than upgrading your team - re trade.

Make that two bloggers who back dipps.He was handed a bunch of 4th line hockey players when sellwood, handed over this team.The last year he was here, sellwood new he was out, so made numerous trades, that davies had the final say in since he was majority owner.He also new he was out as owner, so it didnt matter to him if they mortgaged the farm to go for it all. Tullio was furious at some of these trades but was overruled.Dipps and his staff should be given more than one draft to improve this club.
gmc 118
gmc 118

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by gensman Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:10 pm

I didn't know Dips had two brothers. My issue is that Dips never did turn those 'so-called 4th liners' that he 'was handed' into ... 3rd or 2nd liners - and had all season to do it. And he didn't get at least another 4th liner for Parnham especially in this his 4th season of leadership. I wonder where Dips would be rated as a coach/gm 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th tier? confused

gensman

Back to top Go down

Post by ogf Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Gens Fan 112 wrote:
ogf wrote:Now that the Gens are officially done.....GO PETES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Go Petes Go?"

.....are you serious?

Very Serious. I was born in Peterborough, moved out in my late teens. Supported the Gens for the past 20+ years (I am old). You need to take your blinders off and understand Junior hockey. It is great to listen to new fans, but when you get to my age and experiences of the league, you think alittle different. The Gens should be done with Dips. He failed with his first task coming in as defensive coach and has done even worse as head coach. Stick a fork in him.......he is burnt.

ogf

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Hard to cheer for the enemy - even more so when they run up the score on you - when you are down and out

Petes have a good club - better than us - but I will only cheer for the GENS

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2