Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen's Vs Bulls...

5 posters

Go down

Gen's Vs Bulls... Empty Gen's Vs Bulls...

Post by steamed Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:04 pm

just got back from Port even though the Gen's lost 5-4 with alot of vet's sitting out they looked very impressive,Lessio all I can say is WOW what a shorthanded goal he scored.Bo Bessette started look like a vet but replaced by Ballie which he looked like the rookie sorry but he has to I would keep Bo as back up with Zador as starter(for now) The ref's were calling everything on the Gen's exspeically in the last 5 minutes Bulls had 2 5 on 3's.this years team are going to score some highlight goals but can they prevent them only time will tell and I hope not to much time. Rolling Eyes
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Gen's Vs Bulls... Empty Re: Gen's Vs Bulls...

Post by archer_gens Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Dehaan, dehart, valentine, quinn, i think are d is fine, we just need some kind of goaltending, maybe top ten, instead of the bottom like last year
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by generalsfan Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:06 pm

It was 2-1 Gens after one and 4-2 Bulls after two. As steamed said, Gens ran into penalty trouble in the final minutes.

It was funny to hear every goal being announced as unassisted. Guess they had no one helping out in that area, either that or in Port Perry they’re not used to the referee only giving the number of the goal scorer…was funny after a while. Also, it was a bit weird to hear the time of every goal or penalty being announced as the time left on the clock (instead of subtracting that from 20 mins to see how much time in the period had been played already.) Oh well, good fun anyway!

Bulls had 4 powerplay goals in the game. Gens goal scorers were Lessio, Graves, Stokes and Graves again. Anyone else have Lessio penciled in for shootouts? haha Lessio’s goal was on a shorthanded break (off a bad Belleville pass)…was tweeting Stokes' goal and didn't catch who made the pass to Graves for his 2nd (Gens 4th)...thought assists might have gone to Labardo and Lessio on Graves’ 1st and to Hughes and Sabourin on Stokes’ powerplay goal.

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by gogeneralsgo Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Does anyone have the lineup for todays game??

gogeneralsgo

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeybeats Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Most likely a lack of off-ice officials. They shouldn't announce "unassisted", just say who scored and straight to time of the goal. Sounds better that way.

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:40 am

Here is what they dressed vs Bulls
B.Bessette
K.Bailie
J.Brown
J.McDowell
C.Payne
M.Petaccio
JP Labardo
J.Padulo
N.Jensen
C.Stokes
A.Zupancic
S.Laughton
B.Jenner
S.Sabourin
C.Suellentrop
K.Hope
E.Clark
J.Graves
L.Lessio
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down