Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Barn must be a tough place for other teams

2 posters

Go down

Our Barn must be a tough place for other teams Empty Our Barn must be a tough place for other teams

Post by Gens Camper Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:09 am

For too many years other teams came in hear knowing it was a friendly building and this must change

The new GENS must let other teams know when they come to Oshawa you will pay the price.

I would like to see our stategy change for opening faceoff - let's put out our rock sock em line

I don't mean fight BUT THROW A FEW HITS- get the other players into the game early

This also gets the fans into the game - lets move up the ENERGY level

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Our Barn must be a tough place for other teams Empty Re: Our Barn must be a tough place for other teams

Post by Hayes#21 Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:44 am

I like that kind of thinking. I would love our arena to be one known around the league as a tough place to play. And a place to enjoy watching a really good hockey game. I know many people over the years have talked highly about the old St.Mikes arena, the St.Catherines arena and the feel you get as a fan and people enjoy going to these arena's for the atmosphere. I could be asking too much though.....Great tough skilled enjoyable hockey games for all fans who attend. (But I think this team has the makings of this type of game)

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down