Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guaranteed Goal - Music

2 posters

Go down

Guaranteed Goal - Music Empty Guaranteed Goal - Music

Post by blakejo Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:26 pm

In the past two games a goal has been scored on the very next shift after a certain tune has been played.

I mentioned it to my daughter before the second game against Barrie that a goal was scored on Friday night after the crowd were singing along to a song - then when the song was played again on Sunday - we turned to each other and said 'Lets see what happens' and within 10 seconds of the puck drop - bang! another goal.

Is this a guaranteed goal formula?

Of course not and maybe it was fortunate that the Thomas-Jenner-Burger line was on both times - but it is fun - and well worth watching out for in the next home game.

The tune? Not gonna let it slip - might jinx it - but if we need a goal - I will post it on here for the man upstaris to quickly put on!
blakejo
blakejo

Number of posts : 68
Seat Section : 117
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Guaranteed Goal - Music Empty Re: Guaranteed Goal - Music

Post by hockeybeats Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Can you send me a PM with the song? I don't know what it is. Laughing

I think I have a couple of guesses especially since you said the crowd was singing along but the Gens scored 17 goals over those two games so it's not easy to remember what I played before every one!

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down