Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dogs at Gens Dec 29th

2 posters

Go down

Dogs at Gens Dec 29th Empty Dogs at Gens Dec 29th

Post by ohagan Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Well I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and having a great time. Here we are though with the Gens getting back to business tomorrow night against the Icedogs. It will be a tough game for sure without some of our key players, but the Dogs will be without their top goalie so maybe that will help even things out. Should be a good game for sure and I hope we win. GO GENNIES!!!

ohagan

Number of posts : 360
Seat Section : 119 standing room
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Dogs at Gens Dec 29th Empty Re: Dogs at Gens Dec 29th

Post by generalsfan Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Here's hoping for a good game tonight from the Gens! I guess the lesser of 2 evils (between Kingston and Ottawa) is Kingston...so might as well cheer for them and hope the Gens are just 6 points behind Ottawa after tonight. Glad the Ice Dogs are without Visentin...Jesse Graham (D) is with Laughton at the U-17. Another one of Niagara's D (Luke Mercer) was listed as an alternate for the U-17, so don't know if anything has happened for him to be out in Manitoba too.

I'm sure lots of Gens fans are heading to Peterborough tomorrow. In addition to not having Koekkoek, Boland got a match penalty in today's game with the Bulls according to the OHL scoresheet...so you'd think that would be 2 defensemen for the Petes out of tomorrow's game with the Gens.

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ohagan Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:28 am

Nice 4 2 win for the Gens tonight, nice 3rd period to seal the deal. Disalvo was excellent tonight and deserved !st star of the game for sure. Too bad the 67's smoked the Frontenacs 9 0.

ohagan

Number of posts : 360
Seat Section : 119 standing room
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by generalsfan Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:30 am

Didn't think after a couple periods that this one was going to end the way it did...but great to see the Gens get 2 points without giving Niagara any.

As ohagan said, Di Salvo was excellent again. With the 5 games he's played for the Gens, he doesn't have a regulation loss and his save percentage is the league's best...exactly what the Gens have been looking for. Very Happy

For Gens fans planning on going to Peterborough, I think at this point I'd be buying tickets online and printing them out instead of trying to get them once you get to Peterborough. It looks like they're selling tickets about half way up the 2nd block at the north end that goes up really high...so there isn't a whole lot left. Here's the link to tickets...let's try and get a few more Gens fans in there!

https://tickets.memorialcentre.ca/Online/

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down