Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 4- Oshawa Generals @ Kingston Frontenacs

+10
Gens Camper
Gens Fan 112
steamed
newgensfan85
hockeybeats
archer_gens
gensfan4life3232
generalsfan
Hayes#21
Gens_Fan_22
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Game 4- Oshawa Generals @ Kingston Frontenacs - Page 2 Empty Re: Game 4- Oshawa Generals @ Kingston Frontenacs

Post by KHE Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:51 am

DiSalvo looked like he was favouring his shoulder. I would be extremely surprised if he didn't start on Friday. Scott was favouring his groin area late in game 3 at home. I really wish they could have found a way to win that one last night as it would have given them some well deserved rest.

KHE

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Game 4- Oshawa Generals @ Kingston Frontenacs - Page 2 Empty Re: Game 4- Oshawa Generals @ Kingston Frontenacs

Post by Gens Camper Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:27 pm

DiSalvo's injury is probably related to the hit he took in game he was knocked to the ice. I think maybe he should have been rested sooner.

The possibility of shoulder or groin affects his mobility - I say unless he is 100 % - rest him and get the rest of the team in front of the goalie to pick it up on Friday and play better to get that 4th win afterall we do lead the series 3 - 1

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by newgensfan85 Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:21 pm

I say rest disalvo too with already being 3-1 in the serioes kingston won't beat us lol we need disalvo 100% for next round as it will be another tough and rough one...we will get the win on friday kingston was bound to have 1 win

newgensfan85

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by generalsfan Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:31 pm

From Shawn Cayley's Twitter feed:

DePiero on the injuries to Di Salvo and Valentine...

http://newsdurhamregion.com/sports/article/174413

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:43 am

I knew that Valentine's injury was bad on Sunday...how the trainers didn't is beyone me!!! The guy could barely skate and every stride he winced. Two shifts after the hit, he missed his shifts, and when there was a break he would try to skate...and you could see he was labouring terribly.

As for Ballie starting Friday...WOW!!!! This is huge. The Gens better bring the A+++++ game and not the game Tuesday night...or we are heading back to Kingston.(and this has nothing to do with Ballie, rather our play was sloppy and no goaltender had a chance) Hopefully, we are practicing with Ballie more right now ....and getting the defensive end covered better . We cannot afford the mistakes we can make with DiSalvo in net.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevy Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:15 pm

Hayes#21 wrote:I knew that Valentine's injury was bad on Sunday...how the trainers didn't is beyone me!!! The guy could barely skate and every stride he winced. Two shifts after the hit, he missed his shifts, and when there was a break he would try to skate...and you could see he was labouring terribly.

As for Ballie starting Friday...WOW!!!! This is huge. The Gens better bring the A+++++ game and not the game Tuesday night...or we are heading back to Kingston.(and this has nothing to do with Ballie, rather our play was sloppy and no goaltender had a chance) Hopefully, we are practicing with Ballie more right now ....and getting the defensive end covered better . We cannot afford the mistakes we can make with DiSalvo in net.

No one said Bailie was actually starting Friday...there was a chance, but nothing was certain.

As Per Shawn Caley's twitter feed this afternoon...

ShawnCayley Shawn Cayley
Despite injury scares earlier in the week, both G Peter Di Salvo and D Scott Valentine expected to be in OSH lineup for Game 5 Friday. #OHL

There will be a change up front for OSH too as Emerson Clark has been suspended two games following his incident with Nathan Moon. #OHL

As for Daniel Maggio...some thought he should have been suspended for open ice hit on Charles Sarault, but nothing was done. #OHL
Kevy
Kevy

Number of posts : 789
Seat Section : 114 Row 7
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by gensrock Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:48 pm

gensrock
gensrock

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2