Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gens @ IceDogs

4 posters

Go down

Gens @ IceDogs Empty Gens @ IceDogs

Post by archer_gens Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:47 pm

My favorite place in the league to watch a game. I don't know what it is, but the fans create quite the atmosphere. Hopefully the Gens can walk away with a W. Anyone else heading down? does anyone have suggestions on what time to leave Oshawa in order to miss the worst traffic? and/or get there by 6-6:30ish.

Also it will be interesting to see who is in the line up tomorrow night, if Oshawa is working another deal, then again who knows could be a major rumor and nothing more.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Gens @ IceDogs Empty Re: Gens @ IceDogs

Post by ogf Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:55 pm

I bet Niagara crushes the Gens. Take your crying towel.

ogf

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by gensfan4life3232 Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:13 am

i think so to icedogs just got better today just saying
gensfan4life3232
gensfan4life3232

Number of posts : 180
Seat Section : sec 114 row 6 seat 8
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:50 am

So no ones cheering for the Gens anymore? There is no Hope? The Season is over, send the boys back home?

Why are you still here if the season is a write off? Basketball starts tomorrow night have fun!

I'm very excited for tomorrow, could we get crushed? yes, could we win? of course!

GO GENS GO!

archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by TipcoSr Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:16 am

archer_gens wrote:So no ones cheering for the Gens anymore? There is no Hope? The Season is over, send the boys back home?

Why are you still here if the season is a write off? Basketball starts tomorrow night have fun!

I'm very excited for tomorrow, could we get crushed? yes, could we win? of course!

GO GENS GO!

What? I am not a fan of alot of the posts on this site, but no one said they weren't cheering for the Gens. You need to relax and quit telling fans to go away. They wouldn't be here if they didn't want them to win/support them. The poster and the reply said their opinion. Say yours, and don't tell them to go away. Your post bashing people says nothing. Post your opinon on the Gens, both good and bad....not on the posters. This site is to comment on the Gens, not the posters.

I too think the Gens will have a rough time if they play the way they have been. They need to dig down deep and play up to their capabilities. Who cares if Niagara added help today, the Gens need to play their game to their capabilities and good things will happen.

Go Gens Go!!

TipcoSr

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down