Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gens @ Kingston

2 posters

Go down

Gens @ Kingston Empty Gens @ Kingston

Post by archer_gens Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:08 am

Should be a very interesting weekend. The Gens can finish the weekend sitting anywhere between 5th and 9th, depending on our performance as well as other teams. Hoping the Petes and Majors finishe there game in regulation and we could easily move up at least a spot this weekend if we can keep winning.

I hope we don't take Kingston lightly because they have burned us. If I'm the coach I play Altshuller Friday and Bailie for the other two because he seems to be the hot hand. I expect to see Bailie start though the way the rotation has been going. I'm hoping to catch the replay since I'll be at the GM centre for lacrosse.

Saturday will be a tough challenge, Brampton beat us and we required overtime to beat them in the home and home. That said we looked better in game 2 of the mini series and our team was clicking last weekend and perhaps thats all it will take to defeat the Battalion.

The biggest game of the weekend is probably against the Petes, losing critical match ups with the Petes, Majors, Bulls and even Colts the rest of the way are gonna devestate the Gens chances of doing anything in the playoffs. Definately need to move out of a position where we play Ottawa or Niagara.

Go Gens Go!
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Gens @ Kingston Empty Re: Gens @ Kingston

Post by JPH Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:48 am

Tough loss tonight. We played a good game, and Bailie was solid, even making a few 10 beller saves. IMO, our PP let us down tonight, and that really cost us the game. All we had to do was cash in on some of those chances.

Bobkov was solid for Kingston, and for a while, I didn't think we would get anything by him.

Also to anyone watching the game, anyone have a final tally on how many times Petgrave tricked a Front on the blueline? I saw at least 5 times....with one of them leading to our goal. lol

Good effort, and we got a point, but this one stings. Have to get the PP firing out there.

JPH

Number of posts : 172
Seat Section : Somewhere in Section 119
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down