Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oshawa vs London part 2

5 posters

Go down

Oshawa vs London part 2 Empty Oshawa vs London part 2

Post by ag48 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:42 pm

very good game this afternoon, but one question? WHAT'S WITH ALL THE PENALTIES.... 10/5 for Gens, i do not like blaming the REF's but that was unbelievable. We played a great defensive game and thank's to Bailie we pulled this on off. way to go Gens.

ag48

Number of posts : 75
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Oshawa vs London part 2 Empty Re: Oshawa vs London part 2

Post by Peter_Puck Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Jenner has resumed his role of captain, two shorthanded goals in two games. He looks hungry and his leadership has comeback at a crucial time. I only wish Jensen could learn to shoot on the net. Dial the stick down either too high or can't get the puck above the pads. Bailie was outstanding and our defensive play prevented London from getting anything going. Glad too see the boys bounce back from being humiliated by London. What a dream if we had played this way earlier we wouldn't be fighting for a playoff spot. Very Happy
Peter_Puck
Peter_Puck

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Generalizations Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:44 am

I thought Sabourin played his best game yet. He worked hard all game and stood out on the penalty kills. It's too bad he didn't get second or third star behind Bailie.

Generalizations

Number of posts : 435
Seat Section : Section 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens_Fan_22 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 am

The boys played an awesome game...Bailie was stellar in the net making some great saves. 4 out of 6 points this weekend again tough teams..way to go Gens.
Keep playing like this for the rest of the year!!!!!

Gens_Fan_22

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by generalsfan Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Exciting stuff. Nice to be able to put 2 solid wins back to back, first in Barrie and then yesterday. Jenner has looked really good, making meaningful contributions...2 successive games with SH goals and playing hard. Bailie has had 2 fantastic efforts, with successive 1st star performances. In both games he's made the big save(s) when needed. Sabourin was channeling his inner Igor Gongalsky yesterday, doing a great job freezing the puck along the boards for an extended period of time with 3 Knights on him during the Gens PK. Loved it!

Will be interesting to see how close we are to the Bulls after this week. By the time we play again on Sunday, the Bulls will have played 65 and we will still be at 63. Quite the opposite from the majority of the season, where it seems like Belleville has had the games in hand on us. I'd like to see the Gens grab 6th. With 4 of their final 5 against Belleville, Mississauga and 2 with the Petes, they are really in control of wherever they finish. Too bad the Petes and Bulls play each other on Wednesday night...hoping for 6th for the Gens, I guess the lesser of 2 evils in that game is a Petes regulation win.

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down