Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks Like This Is The Year Of The Gens!

4 posters

Go down

Looks Like This Is The Year Of The Gens! Empty Looks Like This Is The Year Of The Gens!

Post by gensman Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:24 pm

I think it is safe to say that the 'Shwa will dominate the east this year! Look for the Gen's to stay in the CHL Top Ten all year!

gensman

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Looks Like This Is The Year Of The Gens! Empty Re: Looks Like This Is The Year Of The Gens!

Post by steamed Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:39 pm

The Gen's have started of great but it is still early to say they will dominate the east,lets see after 20 games.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Looks Like This Is The Year Of The Gens! Empty Great start

Post by Gens Camper Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Great start - nice to see the rebound after that 2nd period collapse vs Brampton

I will hold my prediction on this team until the end of Oct with 11 games - Oct 5 - 28

Oct 5 - home to Kingston then the Bulls- Oct 8

Then Oct 12 home to Barrie - 13th in Belleville

Then home to OHL 2011 CHAMPS LONDON - Oct 14

Then Oct 19 in Kitchener - Oct 20 in Owen Sound - then back home to Plymouth

Travel Wed Oct 24 - Ottawa - Fri 26 home to Saginaw

Then we close out the tough month home for a Sunday 2 pm game vs the Petes

That my friend will be an early test for this group - GO GENS GO

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Looks Like This Is The Year Of The Gens! Empty Re: Looks Like This Is The Year Of The Gens!

Post by Oshawa fan Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:19 pm

I think we should not get ahead of ourselves. The Gens are off to a great start but there are certainly some flaws that will be exploited by other teams if they don't get fixed.

I am thrilled with the start but I am realistic enough (and old enough) to know that things can change very quickly. One or two key injuries can really hurt a team.

The Gens are playing a very different system than previous years. Their powerplay will find it more difficult once other teams have done more scouting.

I hope the Gens have a dominant year but I would not predict that. It kind of like the Leafs winning the Stanley Cup in October (well maybe making the playoffs anyway).

Enjoy the ride.

Oshawa fan

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down