Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saginaw's Paterson stands on head to lead Spirit over Gennie

2 posters

Go down

Saginaw's Paterson stands on head to lead Spirit over Gennie Empty Saginaw's Paterson stands on head to lead Spirit over Gennie

Post by OurHometown Gennies Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:56 am

www.ourhometowngennies.ca

Urbanic and Uvira returned from the infirmary tonight--Uvira played exceptionally well--almost same form when he arrived a year ago--hitting and shooting the puck. Boy, does he ever have a heavy shot.

I really liked how Carlisle played tonight.

I feel for rookie defenseman Will Petschenig--saw only one shift all night. The coaching staff should give Petgrave et al a few more breathers to give this kid a chance.
OurHometown Gennies
OurHometown Gennies

Number of posts : 17
Seat Section : Section 120 Row 5 Seat 10
Registration date : 2012-09-10

http://www.ourhometown.ca/sports/eastman/

Back to top Go down

Saginaw's Paterson stands on head to lead Spirit over Gennie Empty We all agree Petgrave needs less ice time

Post by Gens Camper Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Petgrave is getting burned out - every game he is a vunerable position - like last nights short handed goal

he was left standing - We did make them look good on many shots

I believe Saginaw came into last nights game with the most goals against in the OHL .

Now with 2 of our top 6 or 1/3 of our top forwards missing - We are in BIG trouble

We will miss Lessio for over 35 games or 1/2 of the season

Now Laughton - undisciplined head hit - back Nov 18vs Miss

Starting to look like last year - players ice time needs to be equalized more and players need more

discilpine - starting to see too many past trends

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down