Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wed vs the bulls

+2
core33
LX
6 posters

Go down

Wed vs the bulls Empty Wed vs the bulls

Post by LX Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Well we're getting Lessio back but sabourin and McGuire are suspended 2 games. Still not sure why DJ put them out with less than 5 min left in the game

LX

Number of posts : 190
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Wed vs the bulls Empty Re: Wed vs the bulls

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 am

Ahh thats just the biggest load of BS i have ever heard, another one of branches brain fart moves...what a croc of crap....

I dont agree with that but whatever im not going to get into my feelings towards branch cause id get in trouble.

He put those guys out there cause the TEAM WITH ONLY 5 FANS where taking libertys with our players,so thats why,to stand up and protect our team,mess with 1,mess with all.

Anyways....im not going to let this damper what is turning out to be the biggest game of the season thus far for the gens.I hope danial alltshuiler is back and we can play a solid 60 mins of hockey and prove we are the powerhouse in this division and not the bulls.

I will be at shoeless joes cheering them on loud n proud!!!

GO GENS GO!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by core33 Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:53 am

Bulls win 4-1. Lessio back and had a assist.

Bulls are a much different team now. IMO they were better then Oshawa before the trade deadline, and with the recent top additions they made, i think they are that much better. Can't see Oshawa beating them in a 7 game series. I think you'll see what we have seen in the past, close for a couple of games, then get hammered at the end if and/or when they meet in the playoffs. Remember 11-0 in 2008. 2007 they scored a ton and beat us. I seem to remember a game being 8-0 as well sometime.

core33

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by oshgens2k2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:45 am

Relax core. One game. We were still missing two key players last night with no Laughton and sabourin. I still say the east is wide open. We have beaten the bulls 4 out of 6 games this year. Lets let our line up get back together first before we give the bulls a series win or 11-0 pasting. Altshuller didn't have his best game either last night.

oshgens2k2

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by KHE Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:14 am

With Oshawa played a HORRENDOUS game last night I don't feel as though Belleville is a better hockey club. I have felt that way all season and one game doesn't change my mind. I will like Oshawa even more if Scott Laughton is returned but without him the teams are that much closer. Oshawa just played a brutal hockey game.. plain and simple.

KHE

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by gmc 118 Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:01 pm

oshgens2k2 wrote:Relax core. One game. We were still missing two key players last night with no Laughton and sabourin. I still say the east is wide open. We have beaten the bulls 4 out of 6 games this year. Lets let our line up get back together first before we give the bulls a series win or 11-0 pasting. Altshuller didn't have his best game either last night.

Typical Homer answer, blaming the fact we dont have a full lineup or the refs. Why cant gens fans just say we got beat by a better prepared team. The gens had no energy and looked like many individuals on the ice last night, not a team. Altshuller looked weak on the first two goals, a little deep in his crease. And who cares that we beat belleville 4 of 6 times this year. We lost to erie so i guess that makes erie a better time by your simple logic.
gmc 118
gmc 118

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by oshgens2k2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:29 pm

I deal with that answer every game 😳
Ill tell you here what I tell you every game. Only one team wins a championship so by your reasoning everyone else sucks. I'm not giving a title to Belleville because they beat us one game either. So what about the last game we beat Belleville 5-1 ? Does that game mean anything really? Probably not. Our section knows that you won't be happy until an ohl championship is crowned here. If I'm a homer because I pay for season tickets and cheer for the generals and want to see them do well then I guess that's fine. I'm not saying we are winning it all fir sure, just that this team has played well for this coach and the talent level on this team is equal or better than any team in the east. The playoffs are where there are no excuses.

oshgens2k2

Back to top Go down

Post by core33 Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:54 am

I am relaxed actually. The Bulls are ahead of us in the standings pct wise and have 2 games in hand. So the stats also back up that i think the Bulls are better. I just feel with the top end talent they aquired, they are now the favorite to win the east.

I never said Oshawa was bad, i like our team, i especially like our d-man. I think Carlisle and Brown have really improved and Will P. has improved leaps and bounds compared to the first 25 games or so. Combo that with Sully and Geoff and its the best defense Oshawa has seen in probably over a decade. Im surprised at Petgrave, they don't even use him on the 1st PP unit, sometimes not at all, i thought that is why they aquired him, his offensive upside?

oshgens2k2 wrote:Relax core. One game. We were still missing two key players last night with no Laughton and sabourin. I still say the east is wide open. We have beaten the bulls 4 out of 6 games this year. Lets let our line up get back together first before we give the bulls a series win or 11-0 pasting. Altshuller didn't have his best game either last night.

core33

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by oshgens2k2 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:48 am

So with the Pete's beating the bulls should we expect the Pete's to win the east????
Just saying lets not get ahead of ourselves. We have been waiting for a complete healthy line up all year. Once we see that team lets watch the gens go on a roll.

oshgens2k2

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshawa fan Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Bulls are a good team but so are the Gens. Belleville has the edge in goaltending when Subban is on. They have allowed less goals and also scored less. They take less penalties.

Belleville made better additions but the return of Lessio to the lineup should really help the Gens. He was on pace to have a terrific year when he got hurt.

Gens still need have a full lineup and have everyone pulling in the same direction.

Lots can happen between now and the end of the season.

No one should dwell on one game. Anything can happen in the playoffs.

Oshawa fan

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down