Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has that time come for Altshuller

2 posters

Go down

Has that time come for Altshuller Empty Has that time come for Altshuller

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:56 am

I am looking at these last 2 games, our trip to the way up north and after all the dust has settled i am left wondering if that time has finally come for Daniel Altshuller???

I know a few have asked this question and brought up this subject......IS HE GETTING BURNT OUT????

These last 2 games against teams that the gens should have beaten,yes we beat sudbury but it took a shootout and then they get destroyed by the soo, how does that happen????

The bulls tonight owned the mighty london knights and got another 2 points, right now the bulls are lookin like the beasts from the east and while we try and keep pace, the gens are just left flip floppin around losing games that should be won....

Altshuller was pulled again tonight,is he still sick, yes it was back to back nights but hes got to get used to that especailly when playoffs roll around....

So like i asked earlier.....is he finally getting tired???.....should appleby be getting more ice time????

Back to top Go down

Has that time come for Altshuller Empty Re: Has that time come for Altshuller

Post by gensrock Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:20 pm

man......BIGGSTIMEGENSFAN!.....you really need to give your head a shake. This team is totally built for the playoff's.....we are getting Laughton back and we have our full team so just let them play.
gensrock
gensrock

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by #1gensfan38 Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:41 pm

lol i agree with u imo the gens will just fine imo.

#1gensfan38

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down