Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am converted now - GO GENS GO

4 posters

Go down

I am converted now - GO GENS GO Empty I am converted now - GO GENS GO

Post by Gens Camper Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:24 pm

After much thought and initial anger - I now side with the current group of u who said lets GO FOR IT

Don't get me wrong - I always wanted to go for it - THE COST was bugging me - but that's  business in the OHL

But just remember how many of u wanted to tear it down the last 2 years - if we had of we would not be able to

go for it today.  I will enjoy the ride after all u never know if we will ever get this close again as the pre season predictions

had us 6 th in the conference

But I have to say - I am not sure that the GENS are getting the respect they deserve - NO sportsnet games - not that I like them

yes London vs Gens would have been a good one for sure - sold out - Not 1 on Team Canada - puzzling

BUT - lets GO GENS GO

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

I am converted now - GO GENS GO Empty Re: I am converted now - GO GENS GO

Post by steamed Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Glad to have you on our side😆 as for the respect who cares what anybody else.and having no one on team Canada it only benefited the generals 😊 this team is fun to watch and enjoy the ride because I am 😊
Go Gen's Go
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Memorial cup run is what's its all about , having been to a few I remember the thrill of being there win or lose

Go Gens Go

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Macker88 Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:58 pm

I agree the Gens aren't getting the coverage they deserve, Kelowna, Brandon, Medicine Hat, Erie, London, Guelph.. Even Peterborough, Belleville and Niagara are getting sportsnet games, you'd think CHL fans from across Canada would like to see this team that continually gets ranked #1.

As far as not one General being on team Candada, that's a different conversation. When selecting that team it rarely has anything to do with the CHL club you play for and its all about your own personal game.

Just a quick note on Sportsnet, I find it extremely annoying that all they talk about is Connor McDavid, everyone knows about McDavid, why not give some other prospects some attention. Sure put him on TV, people want to see him, but all they talk about even in WHL games are Connor McDavid.

Macker88

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://everythingsports88.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

I am converted now - GO GENS GO Empty No Respect

Post by Gens Camper Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:05 pm

As far as Connor goes - He is slated to be the Next 1 - and most likely will be and we know Tavares in Oshawa got the same following

when he was in Junior and the Erie team is much stronger and better coached than Tavares was here in Oshawa with Sellwood.

However maybe it's a good thing we fly under the radar a bit.

But usually Sportsnet will change their schedule late in the year if they see a good matchup -

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down