Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generals vs North Bay - My thoughts lets hear yours

3 posters

Go down

Generals vs North Bay - My thoughts lets hear yours Empty Generals vs North Bay - My thoughts lets hear yours

Post by Gens Camper Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Well - 1 year sure has gone fast - seems like yesterday that I was looking forward to game # 1 and in less than 1 week it was over

Hear we are again - same teams different players - same head coaches .

We must find a way to move the puck faster on the power play as Big Nick Paul loves to read our slow play back to the blue line and

head for a breakaway or a 2 on 1 - I am sure our coaching staff will be going over game films of last year as to see and fix our

defensive breakdowns, that we continue to have

This series will be won on Goaltending, special teams and discipline.

I would say - the goaltending is even - on the penalty kill - we may be # 1 in the OHL but # 2 against North Bay and must improve

or again it could be a short series on the power play - we are not as strong as we could be - we hold onto the puck too long - need to put low shots on net and big guys in front.

Our discipline has improved and must go even higher - time to turn the cheek - we must not do the big curl and be hard on the hit (clean hit) and move our legs, make 30 - 40 second shifts and NO - 2 many men penalties

Go GENS GO - LET THE BIG RED MACHINE ROLL - and don't be over confident

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Generals vs North Bay - My thoughts lets hear yours Empty Re: Generals vs North Bay - My thoughts lets hear yours

Post by darmitage Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:03 am

darmitage
darmitage

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Back to top Go down

Generals vs North Bay - My thoughts lets hear yours Empty Re: Generals vs North Bay - My thoughts lets hear yours

Post by SpiderSlam Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:46 pm

North Bay fan here, that was actually Barclay Goodrow who excelled at picking up the d to d passes last year who was our captain, and now is playing with the San jose Sharks. Paul is very good at it as well, but Goodrow was defiantly better. Best of luck to you guys! I hope for a clean but hard hitting series. I defiantly would not want to be on the end of a hit from big Hunter haha

SpiderSlam

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down