Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brett Parnham Traded?

+15
radicallacrosse
the croc
UGENS
Hayes#21
drifter
mygens
steamed
Gens Fan 108
bigE88
Gens Camper
Generalizations
GENNY
archer_gens
hockeybeats
jaycro
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Brett Parnham Traded? - Page 3 Empty Re: Brett Parnham Traded?

Post by wannabe Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:04 pm

I really don'tunderstand whatthe point of speculation is. Furthermore I don't understand why you would come on a message board and state you have it confirmed by a friend in the front office. Hopefully they have taken a look at this board, reflected on whom they have spoken to in confidence and decide to never enter into a conversation with you again. They being front office staff and having signed a confidentiality agreement...a legal binding document ...tells me you are probably full of it. Unless of course they want to lose their job all because of someone shooting their mouth of on a fan forum.

wannabe

Number of posts : 50
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:34 am

never did he say it was official.... nothing more then a rumor or possibility out of the front office

don't understand why so many people are jumping down the guys throat

p.s. hockey is full of speculation.... at least his is apparently credible (only saying that cause i don't know him personally and you right he could be making something up).... but do u know how many people throw out random rumors that make no sense
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by radicallacrosse Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:15 pm

Thanks archer. Almost everyone had a gut feeling that Parnham would be moved at some point this season. All I'm saying is I heard from an excellent source that Dips is in talks with an unnamed team concerning a 4 player deal involving Parnham. I don't know the full details, what team, what other players are involved. Go a head and don't believe me, I don't care, it won't hurt my feelings! Smile

Last edited by radicallacrosse on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

radicallacrosse

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by wannabe Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:10 pm

gensrock wrote:The rumour mill is running around the GMC centre these days...Parnham is skating and practicing with the team BUT NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE WHAT IS GOING ON! I believe Parnham may want to be move to a contender for a couple of reasons.....maybe he feels he does not fit in with all the roster changes made this year....maybe he want to go somewhere where he is the "go to" guy....and maybe cause all his "buddies" have move on and he is pretty much the last guy standing.
That all being said....the gennies will most likely want a forward with some O expirence and a higher draft pick....it is what it is.....this is parnham OA year so time is running out but at least the gennies are in the drivers seat once again.

Thoughts/comments?
He was captain of this hockey club. The fact that he did not report for training camp, was not here for team bonding when ALL of the guys going to NHL camps were speaks volumes. That type of attitude/ego doesn't help his situation. None ofhis "buddies" would have done that. Doesn't matter if you can put 50 goals in a net. If you are not a team guy then many teams will do want you for fear of disrupting their dressing room. Don't forget you are dealing with guys under the age of 20 for the most part. I hope they get something for him. He is a good player and can find the back of the net but I would not classify his play as a go to guy. He takes the shot for himself when his teamate is in the clear far too many times. Other teams see it and it looks like NHL teams saw it to otherwise he would have been picked up by a team with the past 2 years he has had here in Oshawa.

I hope they can get a goalie for one. I am not at all confident it the Gens netminders. Way too many softies let in over the last few games for a team that wants to bid for a memorial cup. So now we sit and wait and hope...please, please, please for a trade that works best for the team, and the future of our Gennies. The sooner it's over the better.

wannabe

Number of posts : 50
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by gmc 118 Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Brett parnham was in ottawa for an amateur tryout.This training camp was going on while the gens were having their training camp, and red, white and blue games.Once injured he returned to oshawa and reported to the generals.Not sure what else you want out of him.

RADICALLACROSSE and his rumours, who cares about rumours, we want the facts and if you dont have a source, we dont want to hear about it. You know where you can shove your rumour.
gmc 118
gmc 118

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by bigE88 Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:27 pm

gmc 118 wrote:Brett parnham was in ottawa for an amateur tryout.This training camp was going on while the gens were having their training camp, and red, white and blue games.Once injured he returned to oshawa and reported to the generals.Not sure what else you want out of him.

RADICALLACROSSE and his rumours, who cares about rumours, we want the facts and if you dont have a source, we dont want to hear about it. You know where you can shove your rumour.

take your attitude and shove. do you want the guy to name the source by name... nobody names their source by name on any website... its alll supposed to be discreet. if you want the facts go find your own source in the Gens organization and keep your ignorant attitude to yourself
bigE88
bigE88

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:59 pm

i want to hear it!

so long as its not make believe
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Fan 108 Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Parnham was here for the kids camp at the begining of the season that the Gens got fined for. I saw him on the ice when I picked up my seasons tickets in August.

Gens Fan 108

Number of posts : 81
Seat Section : 108
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3