Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brett Parnham - redio guest - Saginaw

3 posters

Go down

Brett Parnham - redio guest - Saginaw Empty Brett Parnham - redio guest - Saginaw

Post by Gens Camper Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Did any of you catch the radio broadcast last Friday from Saginaw with Brett was helping with the play by play commentary

Well his lack of enthusiasm for the game , his team etc was disappointing

The word was - high possibilty in playing this week end

He just didn't say - WHERE?

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Brett Parnham - redio guest - Saginaw Empty Re: Brett Parnham - redio guest - Saginaw

Post by steamed Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:52 pm

Gens Camper wrote:The word was - high possibilty in playing this week end

He just didn't say - WHERE?

Good one Laughing
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Brett Parnham - redio guest - Saginaw Empty Re: Brett Parnham - redio guest - Saginaw

Post by Hayes#21 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:53 pm

I listened to the broadcast. My impression was he was frustrated. He made an oberservation regarding the small mental broken plays that end up in the back of our net.

He also commented on how, what they have been practicing on the powerplay in practice, they guys were not executing on the ice at all.

It has to be frustrating when you have to watch and you are not able to contribute. His experience and talent will defintely provide some moral boost when he returns. I can't wait!!!!

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down