Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comments on this Board

2 posters

Go down

Comments on this Board Empty Comments on this Board

Post by Popbottle Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:54 am

I am relatively new to this.
I wonder what the players think when they read many of these negative comments.
I may be naive, but I believe the players and Dips are trying too make this a much better season than the last one.
When we were on our winning streak, the goal tending was very good and consistent , and the players seem to have a great deal of confidence.
Please remember Brett was not playing with us and we still were playing good hockey.
Please remember the game against London when we didn't have Vallentine.
We have lost a lot of close games which doesn't help matters.
I hope Dips will keep mixing things up until he finds the right forward and defense combination(s)
Everyone is certainly allowed to present their comments, however; I still believe we have a lot of talent and hopefully we will get back on track with the game this evening
Sincerely

Popbottle

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Comments on this Board Empty Re: Comments on this Board

Post by archer_gens Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:00 pm

O course we have talent there is no question, however that being said, two years missing the playoffs in a row is unacceptable to me. Especially when you look at an organization like Kitchener.

Should we try to keep the critisism constructive of course?

That being said we all have different opinions and things get a little heated. I for one am not someone to keep my mouth shut as many of you know lol.

As long as whats said is truthful, and is backed up with facts I don't see anything wrong with a negative comment now and again.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down