Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is too bad this board is Dead

+3
JPH
Hayes#21
Gens Camper
7 posters

Go down

It is too bad this board is Dead Empty It is too bad this board is Dead

Post by Gens Camper Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:25 pm

This used to be an informative board with good debate , we don't always have to agree.

It appears that there is little compassion left in the GENS fans - too bad.

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

It is too bad this board is Dead Empty Re: It is too bad this board is Dead

Post by Hayes#21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Anytime a conversation is started, it somehow makes its way back to, a bashing of Dipero. And any positive spins, turn negative very quickly. It seems the board no longer wants to have conversation, but rather a moaning session. It is too bad. I use to enjoy reading constructive opinions. Now I find it is a waste of time.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by JPH Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:27 pm

People state opinions and get called out for it. Sometimes people think that someone having a negatvie opinion means that attacks are against fellow posters, so they stay away. I dont usually mess around, and just say how I feel, and I know ppl are rubbed the wrong way by it; it's bound to happen.

Personally, I feel this season has been same old same old, and this past weekend only further concinved me of this. Rather than get on every gameday thread and say essentially the same thing, I just stay back. I surely don't feel scared to post, but rather it would be the same stuff I have been saying. I do think we will make the playoffs, thanks to the Bulls more than anything. Maybe things will pick up then.

I do see good things happening. The way Bailie was hendled this weekend was the right thing, as he took a loss, but didnt "lose the game" for us. Also, playing up to Bailies stats this season against Peterborough, defying the "win youre in" crap, and starting him was a good coaching move. That was the exact opposite of when Bailie got a start against the wolves, and even the TV guys mentioned his terrible stats against Sudbury.

JPH

Number of posts : 172
Seat Section : Somewhere in Section 119
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Gen's Camper there is not much to talk about, trade deadline has passed,the on ice product is hot and cold (more cold than hot)only thing to do know is to wait for the season to be over and look forward to a rebuilding season next year. Laughing
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:07 am

I'm still here. Just at a loss of what to talk about.

I have attempted to create some conversation.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:30 am

Shhhhh IM trying to sleep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sleep LOL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindy88 Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:58 pm

I think I lost interest here when the moderator started locking threads and there was a general undertone of censorship and bashing of those that chose to constructively criticize rather than cheerlead. Crying or Very sad
Lindy88
Lindy88

Number of posts : 75
Seat Section : 104 row 13
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by GoGennies Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:36 am

Lindy88 wrote:I think I lost interest here when the moderator started locking threads and there was a general undertone of censorship and bashing of those that chose to constructively criticize rather than cheerlead. Crying or Very sad

ive only locked threads that were going no where or deleting abusive personal attacks. honestly...ive all for good arguement and great discussion...if everyone agreed with each other this would be mega boring...

GoGennies

Number of posts : 231
Seat Section : at the computer
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindy88 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:05 am

GoGennies wrote:
Lindy88 wrote:I think I lost interest here when the moderator started locking threads and there was a general undertone of censorship and bashing of those that chose to constructively criticize rather than cheerlead. Crying or Very sad

ive only locked threads that were going no where or deleting abusive personal attacks. honestly...ive all for good arguement and great discussion...if everyone agreed with each other this would be mega boring...

Thank you for the reply GoGennies. Very much appreciated.

I actually don't recall you specifically locking any threads.
Lindy88
Lindy88

Number of posts : 75
Seat Section : 104 row 13
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down