Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No mention - GENS trade - on their website

3 posters

Go down

No mention - GENS trade - on their website Empty No mention - GENS trade - on their website

Post by Gens Camper Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:43 pm

I also notice that OHL website states - 10 th rd pick cond

However loosepucks .com reports much more - 1 2nd rd - maybe 2 2nd

What is the truth here

»
Doyle: Robbie Czarnik leaves University of Michigan for Plymouth Whalers
11/23/09 16:57 , Categories: blog
Updated with details of Oshawa/Plymouth transaction

The latest episode of an NCAA player deciding to move over to the Ontario Hockey League has happened - but this player does not have to travel far.

The Plymouth Whalers acquired the rights to University of Michigan forward Robbie Czarnik and have signed the centre to an OHL player agreement. He's expected to make his Whalers debut Wednesday night against the Windsor Spitfires. "We are excited to add Robbie to our lineup," said Whalers President/GM/Head Coach Vellucci in a team release. "His greatest asset is his speed and we look forward to developing him for the next level. What a great opportunity this is for Robbie to continue his education and play in the number one developmental league for the National Hockey League."

He was a third round pick of the Los Angeles Kings in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft. He scored 22 points in 51 games as a member of the Wolverines since the beginning of 2008-09. To pick up the rights to Czarnik the Whalers have sent the Oshawa Generals a conditional 10th round pick to Oshawa Generals. Once Czarnik suits up for the Whalers, Oshawa receives Windsor's second round pick in 2011. If Czarnik returns as an overage player, the Generals receive an additional second rounder, to be used in 2012

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

No mention - GENS trade - on their website Empty Re: No mention - GENS trade - on their website

Post by runner Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:25 pm

here's link to article on Gens website

http://oshawagenerals.com/blog/?page_id=15

runner

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Back to top Go down

No mention - GENS trade - on their website Empty Gens TRADE -

Post by Gens Camper Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Thanks - Don't know how I missed it

I must be looking in the wrong spot

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

No mention - GENS trade - on their website Empty Re: No mention - GENS trade - on their website

Post by gensman Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:57 am

I think this speaks more to the 'parade' of players not willing to report rather than savey trading skills!

gensman

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down