Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot rumour from the SOO

+4
ohagan
steamed
ogf
Gens Camper
8 posters

Go down

Hot rumour from the SOO Empty Hot rumour from the SOO

Post by Gens Camper Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Word is the Soo have traded a goalie not sure where yet could it be here or Petes

Name Bryce O'Hagan
Number 33
Position Goaltender
Shoots Left
Height 6.02
Weight 192
Birthdate December 27, 1991
Birthplace Burlington, ON

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Hot rumour from the SOO Empty Re: Hot rumour from the SOO

Post by ogf Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:40 pm

looking at his stats over the past few years they can keep him or trade him to Peterborough, I don't want him here.

ogf

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Bryce O'Hagan is no better than Zador,he is problably better than Baillie but you don't want to last year goalies, if your going to trade for a goalie you go after the best one.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ohagan Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:57 pm

just out of curiosity, has anyone heard anymore on this rumor? lol even though im ohagan on the message board, i dont want ohagan for our goalie

ohagan

Number of posts : 360
Seat Section : 119 standing room
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Since the Soo traded with the 67's for Perguni - Ohagen was sent home by the SOO waiting for a trade

Gens Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by gogeneralsgo Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:06 am

I like O'Hagen. I hope he is coming our way. We have an abundance of players here right now and we cannot get them all the ice time they need. Send 1 packing with some picks. I don't like standing pat on our goalie situation. We need a change and he may be the best available .....Maybe they would want Brown, Clark, Andreoff, Zupancic, Labardo or Suellentrop....

gogeneralsgo

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:20 am

gogeneralsgo wrote:I like O'Hagen. I hope he is coming our way. We have an abundance of players here right now and we cannot get them all the ice time they need. Send 1 packing with some picks. I don't like standing pat on our goalie situation. We need a change and he may be the best available .....Maybe they would want Brown, Clark, Andreoff, Zupancic, Labardo or Suellentrop....

That would be giving way too much for a goaltender that is nothing more than a back up goaltender and is not any better than Ballie and definatly not better than Zador.there are way better goalies out there that you can get for the players that you mentioned (Andreoff, Labardo or Suellentrop) O'hagen has done nothing in the SOO so what do you think he is going to do in the Shwa,why do you think SSM is getting ride of him.
steamed
steamed

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshawa fan Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Not sure why you would trade Labardo? He is an energy guy and a great OA candidate for next year.

While I agree a goaltender is necessary it needs to be an upgrade. Any trade is likely to involve one of the good young players as you do not get quality for nothing.

Oshawa fan

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bigE88 Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:31 pm

JP Loabardo is not going anywhere. He is a 92 and is not even a candidate to be an overager until next year. The coaching staff loves him, and he will be here for a while.
bigE88
bigE88

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:34 pm

Oh darn Dip's was slow to make a trade O'Hagan's was traded to the Pete's Laughing
steamed
steamed

Back to top Go down

Post by ohagan Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:10 pm

steamed wrote:Oh darn Dip's was slow to make a trade O'Hagan's was traded to the Pete's Laughing

lol good for the petes, now we have a fresh person for target practice next time we smoke them haha

ohagan

Number of posts : 360
Seat Section : 119 standing room
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:18 pm

O'hagen is a better goalie than you give him credit for and plays in a much tougher conference

If Zador was still in London - he would be a backup - O'Hagen is a big improvement over the dud they dropped and nobody wanted

Gens Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by ogf Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Gens Camper wrote:O'hagen is a better goalie than you give him credit for and plays in a much tougher conference

If Zador was still in London - he would be a backup - O'Hagen is a big improvement over the dud they dropped and nobody wanted

What are you talking about???? O'Hagen IS the DUD the Soo dropped and in Peterborough they had basically two rookies...one a true rookie and the other a guy that saw next to no icetime because the Big M played almost all the games. There is no goalie in Peterborough that "nobody wanted".

I am glad the Gens didn't get O'Hagen. His numbers over his 4 years are terrible. I also believe the Petes overpaid big time. Why not give Zador a break, he is playing well and in my opinion a better goalie that O'Hagen.

The Gens are very talented at all positions. The coach has to get them to play as a team including discipline. If they don't, I would look at the coaching before blaming the players. I will also say that it is mighty early to be talking about trading players or the coaching. This team has alot of talent.....it is bringing it together into systems to make it work.

ogf

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:15 pm

ogf , you have got to be kidding zador is terrible and his stats tell it all , pay attention at the games and you will see the rebounds the guy constantly coughs up !

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ogf Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:09 am

thanks for the laugh mygens. Zador is better than Bailie and O'Hagen. The Petes overpaid for O'Hagen to boot.

Cheers!!

ogf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down