Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movember. The month formerly known as November

2 posters

Go down

Movember. The month formerly known as November Empty Movember. The month formerly known as November

Post by Kevy Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:40 pm

I know it's not Generals related...but spread the word, and donate if you can (I did notice that Bailie has a pretty good stache going now)

This Movember, the month formerly known as November I’ve decided to donate my face to raising awareness about prostate cancer. My donation and commitment is the growth of a moustache for the entire month of Movember, which I know will generate conversation, controversy and laughter.

I’m doing this because 4,400 men die of prostate cancer in Canada each year and one in six men will be diagnosed during his lifetime.
This is a cause that I feel passionately about and I’m asking you to support my efforts by making a donation to Prostate Cancer Canada.

To help, you can either:

* Click this link http://ca.movember.com/mospace/682418/ and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account
* Write a cheque payable to Prostate Cancer Canada, referencing my name or Registration Number 682418 and mailing it to: Prostate Cancer Canada, Suite 306 145 Front Street East, Toronto, ON M5A 1E3, Canada.

All donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.

For more details on how the funds raised from previous campaigns have been used and the impact Movember is having please visit: http://ca.movemberfoundation.com/research-and-programs.

Thank you in advance for helping me to support men’s health.
Kevy
Kevy

Number of posts : 789
Seat Section : 114 Row 7
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Movember. The month formerly known as November Empty Re: Movember. The month formerly known as November

Post by Gens Fan 108 Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Good for you Kevy!!

Check out Ian Goodall's website for game day pics. Bailie's not the only one growing one.... Berger, Brown, Valentine and some others have them going too. Very Happy

Gens Fan 108

Number of posts : 81
Seat Section : 108
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down