Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we be BUYERS or Sellers in January

3 posters

Go down

Will we be BUYERS or Sellers in January Empty Will we be BUYERS or Sellers in January

Post by Gens Camper Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Well it depends on our next 2 home games - after that we go north to play the SOO and Sudbury without Thomas and Jenner who will be at Team Canada tryout camp on Dec 8 - now let's say they both make and I hope they do - they would not be back until Jan 9th

Also Jensen will leave to play for Denmark as well as Udvari to Germany also over x mas break Cole Cassels will play in the under 17 championship

So you can see we will be in tough - Dec 8 - Jan 8th

Sudbury is 1 point behind us and 5 or 6 games in hand

I say we will be sellers

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Will we be BUYERS or Sellers in January Empty Re: Will we be BUYERS or Sellers in January

Post by gensfan4life3232 Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:16 am

i'm not sure the east is still wide open so anything can happen depends what happens in the comming weeks from the gens.
gensfan4life3232
gensfan4life3232

Number of posts : 180
Seat Section : sec 114 row 6 seat 8
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Will we be BUYERS or Sellers in January Empty Re: Will we be BUYERS or Sellers in January

Post by archer_gens Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:25 am

Sudbury is now ahead of us, the Gens officially sit 9th. At this point I don't care what the gens do as long as they do something. If we're going for it great, if we're rebuilding/retooling for the future then at least we're not wasting time.

archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:06 am

They will do something - but with so much parity - who knows if teams will wait till the deadline.

Only so many teams can over pay - possible players available

McKegg in Erie - Spooner - Kingston - Thomas - Oshawa

Saad - Saginaw - where do they go????

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down