Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingston Game

4 posters

Go down

Kingston Game Empty Kingston Game

Post by ag48 Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Fell a sleep in the second again tonight. They think they can take a period off and still win the game, they better beware it will come back and bite them in the BUTT.
I've been saying last year and this year that Lessio must learn to keep his head up and watch for his team mates, he is a total HOG with the puck, you can see he is frustrating his line mates.
Looks like they will pull this one off but it should not have been this close into the 3rd.

2 minutes left in the game as I write this, happy to see them win but still have my concerns.

GO GENS GO

ag48

Number of posts : 75
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Kingston Game Empty Re: Kingston Game

Post by #1gensfan38 Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:20 am

who cares how theyy play as long they win geez i see why no posts on anymore and it's always negative things geez imo.

#1gensfan38

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by TipcoSr Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:34 am

Give the guys a break. Any team in this league can turn it on for stretches. Kingston is fighting for their playoff lives. Kingston beat Belleville last week. etc.etc.etc. The Gens pulled it out...isn't that what we want? The Gens are a playoff ready team. It is not always that a team lets down, but sometimes the other team steps it up. The Gens are ready.

GO GENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TipcoSr

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LX Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:48 am

Lessio is a goal scorer not a play maker. Yes there are times he could have passed the puck to make a better play, but he's there to shoot. I'm thinking his hand hasn't foully recovered since the injury. And with why was said above. As long as they win. Who cares lol

LX

Number of posts : 190
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down