Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game # 5 - Gens vs. Niagara

+2
Hayes#21
generalsfan
6 posters

Go down

Game # 5 - Gens vs. Niagara Empty Game # 5 - Gens vs. Niagara

Post by generalsfan Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:10 pm

Gens look to move on to the eastern conference semifinals with a win tonight. Hope we see the GM Centre filled like we did for the games at the end of the regular season!

Neither team will need to look too far to find motivation. I really hope the 2 games we've already played in Niagara are the only 2 we have to play there.

Interesting observation about the other eastern conference matchups. Potentially, all the matchups in our conference could be done today...and the 1st place Bulls would still be stuck at 2 wins. Who would have thought that of all the eastern conference matchups, it might take the 1st place Bulls the longest to wrap up their series? Very Happy

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Game # 5 - Gens vs. Niagara Empty Re: Game # 5 - Gens vs. Niagara

Post by Hayes#21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 pm

I am excited for tonight too! I agree motivation is not an issue for either team tonight! Should be another fast paced, high action game. I am so looking forward to it. Wish we could play a team with this much excitement every round! GREAT FUN for the fans!!!!!

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens_Fan_22 Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:38 pm

Gens have got to come out hitting and stay out of the box.
Discipline is the key tonight and everything else will fall into place.
lets go you Gens

Gens_Fan_22

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LX Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:20 pm

I had a feeling the only way Strome could get a goal is from a dive

LX

Number of posts : 190
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ag48 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:37 pm

bounce Great outcome, on the edge of my seat thru out the game, but we need o get the power play going.
go gens

ag48

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:45 pm

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

We get to take our " class" to the next round!
Great game for all the fans. Niagra fans can be happy their team stuck in the game and hung around. Good luck to their overages leaving. Hope they do well. Glad to see a respectable ending to a game. All in all a "generally" great night!! Go Gens!

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LX Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:54 pm

I like how the ref took the puck as soon as the horn went. Guess they didn't want a repeat of game 2 and 4. Lol

LX

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by core33 Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:43 am

Good game, Niagara really didn't look too good. Niagara's goalie stood on his head in the 2nd half of the game. He shoulda got first star. Exciting game.

core33

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:40 pm

That was awesome, i had sooooo much fun,a little too close for me but right on we finally beat the dogs and excersised the demons.Onto bigger,brighter things for the gens.I left with hardlly a voice last night,i would'nt stop cheering and believing we could win last night.we need to really really work on our PP for the next round,especailly if we play barrie,that will be a tough series if we play them but i believe this team has what it takes to go to rd 4 and play for a chance to go to the memorial cup.But first we gotta go round by round first and not get ahead of ourselves.Any update on laughton???, he left but did come back,just wondering if hes ok.Anyways im truly lookin forward to the next round whoever it may end up being,but id rather see the bulls choke and we play sudbury next rd instead of barrie but i cant control that so GO GENS GO!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down