Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter for Gens Fans

2 posters

Go down

Twitter for Gens Fans Empty Twitter for Gens Fans

Post by archer_gens Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Hey so it's been mentioned before that several forum members don't use twitter. I totally understand this. This was also an issue for several people on the ola forums (lacrosse). Someone created an account, and posted a link to all the major lacrosse twitter accounts. You don't need an account to see the information. All you need to do is click the link and read the information. I don't use twitter, but do find this interesting. If I set something like this up would anyone actually use it. One place for all the News. If so what would people be interested in, players, teams, news, rumours?
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Twitter for Gens Fans Empty Re: Twitter for Gens Fans

Post by StingRay5 Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:50 pm

archer_gens wrote:Hey so it's been mentioned before that several forum members don't use twitter. I totally understand this. This was also an issue for several people on the ola forums (lacrosse). Someone created an account, and posted a link to all the major lacrosse twitter accounts. You don't need an account to see the information. All you need to do is click the link and read the information. I don't use twitter, but do find this interesting. If I set something like this up would anyone actually use it. One place for all the News. If so what would people be interested in, players, teams, news, rumours?

Hey AG, just re-reading this post. Having one place to go for all things related to the Gens would be fantastic. Would like also who's injured, sick, not in the lineup.
StingRay5
StingRay5

Number of posts : 265
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down